20″ x 10″ w/ 10 x 335MM Lug Pattern Steel MRAP Wheel (20-Bolt)
Item Price (Per Unit): *
These 20″ x 10″ steel MRAP wheels have a 10 x 335mm lug pattern with a 281mm pilot hole/center bore (or about 11.06″). They have been previously used and mounted on tires, and as a result may have light gouges around the center hub from prior mounting, as well as scuffs in the paint and surface corrosion on the stud nuts, often requiring blasting and paint to return them to their original condition.
Included with each wheel:
- The original valve stem (minus the inner valve core)
- Twenty outer flange nuts
- The original (used) o-ring*
* Please note that the old o-rings are often difficult to reuse, and may need to be replaced to ensure a proper seal.
For a shipping quote, please call or send us an email with your ZIP code and desired item quantity, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Listed item price does not include the cost of shipping unless noted otherwise. For a custom rate quote (or to inquire about picking an item up in person) please complete the request form below, or call us directly for more immediate assistance during business hours.
Sales & Shipping
- Dustin Feltz — (715) 305-3853
- Taylor Feltz — (715) 305-3854
Monday – Friday, 0800-1700 (CST)
|MFR Part #|
|Center Bore / Pilot|