20″ x 8″ w/ 10 x 11.25″ Lug Pattern Aluminum MRAP Dually/Budd Wheel (Used)
Item Price (Per Unit): *
These hub-piloted 20″ x 8″ aluminum MRAP dually/budd wheels have a 10 x 11.25″ lug pattern with an 8.66″ pilot hole/center bore (metric equiv. 10 x 285.75mm / 220mm). They have been previously used and mounted on tires, and as a result may have light gouges around the center hub from prior mounting, as well as scuffs in the paint and minor surface corrosion on the stud nuts.
Included with each wheel:
- The Original Valve Stem (minus valve core)
- Twenty-two Outer Flange Nuts
- The Original (Used) O-ring*
* Please note that the old o-rings can sometimes be difficult to reuse and may need to be replaced to ensure a proper seal.
For a shipping quote, please call or send us an email with your ZIP code and desired item quantity, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Listed item price does not include the cost of shipping unless noted otherwise. For a custom rate quote (or to inquire about picking an item up in person) please complete the request form below, or call us directly for more immediate assistance during business hours.
Sales & Shipping
- Dustin Feltz — (715) 305-3853
- Taylor Feltz — (715) 305-3854
Monday – Friday, 0800-1700 (CST)
|MFR Part #|
|Center Bore / Pilot|